View Single Post
Old 2008-06-13, 19:53   Link #9
EusebioKun
OMG I go to college!

Send a message via AIM to EusebioKun
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I downed a nice plug in for after effects, all precomposed films that you can edit in the program and theyre all in a .mov extension
well normally i have no problems playing them, i have cccp, quicktime alternative but these i cant open, i tried media player which doesnt even play it, vlc shows a black screen and now i downed the quicktime pro however everytime i click ont he shortcut it wont boot, you see a little setup bar int he taskbar for less than a second before it poops away again and it doesnt do anything, tried to open the video file through right click -> open with and to then select the quicktime program but i cant find the exe for it anywhere in the folder, i reinstalled it multiple times now but cant get it to work

the important thing is though that they do work in after effects but id like to see them first before using them, i had no trouble with another plug in that had the same extension. any advice?
i've always had trouble with quiktime for Windows, find another player that can play .mov. You'll waste less time doing that than fixing Quik.