View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 15:01   Link #27
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

So....this is Asuna's first time ever playing an MMO, and she goes on to become the second-in-command of one of the strongest front-line guilds? Call me skeptical, but that sounds VERY unlikely in most cases. Then again several years have passed in these episodes, so if her position was only recently granted it's a bit more believable.

That aside, the mystery presented this episode is rather intriguing. How could someone kill another player in a safe zone without utilizing the "Dual Winner" status? The only reason I can think of is hacking, but I doubt it's that simple.

I had suspicions that Yoruko was the one behind the killing because it's a regular occurrence for one of the characters you least suspect to in actuality be the guilty party, but unless her death at the end was a fake-out, it doesn't look like that's the case now.

I still don't think it's this Grimrock fellow though. Even if he made the weapons the killer is using, it doesn't necessarily mean he's the one doing this either. Sure it could be someone from this Golden Apple guild, but if so, it's probably a member we don't know about yet. Heck, it could just be someone completely unrelated too.

I guess what I've come to learn with mysteries is to always expect the unexpected.