Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 14:04   Link #4971
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
But that is essentially what they did: they roped Miho into Senshado because they wanted someone experienced in the sport so they can save the school.

Their method of coercing Miho into joining Senshado was the only thing that can be described as "Jerkish" from the student council, and most of that was from Anzu. Anzu herself however has never done anything like that since then, and as I mentioned above has actually been quite good to Miho most of the time, even deferring to Miho's judgments on Senshado, and personally thanking her multiple times.

Episode 1 undoubtedly has Anzu being a jerk. But through 11 episodes? I think not.
I'll have to go back and watch it again, but I believe it went on for more than one episode. I also recall it going "back and forth" something like ..

"Oh, we're coercing you into doing Senshado" (-)
"Oh, by the way, if you don't win then you have to do the Anko dance!" (-)
"Oh, we tricked you, we'll also take the Anko dance punishment with you!" (+)
"Oh, by the way, if you don't win the school is going to get shutdown, SO YOU HAVE TO WIN! PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE!" (-)

Perhaps I'm less of a forgive and forget person than you guys are .. or maybe I'm more vindictive. My response to any and all threats is absolute force and ultimate destruction. Imprint fear into their very bones!