View Single Post
Old 2006-04-30, 12:06   Link #10
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Spoiler QA thread... for asking question related to Magazines and what's going to happen next... also the discussion regarding the game and manga (since I hear there is one) might fit here... at least until it gets heated up...

Future Ep Synopsis and Series Prediction thread... with no spoilers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Yes, I think there should be a speculation thread free of spoilers, along with maybe a game thread. However, are there actually enough people who have played the game to warrant a thread? Unless there's a translation thread up, like Shuffle, I would think the game would have to have been popular enough for a significant number of people to have played it to warrant a separate game thread.
Hmmm…I agree on the two separate threads. I also agree with zalas that there probably won’t be enough chat about the game to warrant a separate thread. Maybe game chat, for now, can be posted in the Spoiler Q & A thread along with other various other spoilers (since playing the game would probably leap you ahead of the anime).

If game chat over takes that thread, then maybe at that time a separate thread should be created. I'll see what I can do about the other two threads.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote