View Single Post
Old 2007-05-07, 12:26   Link #62
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
However I did like that Rent-A-Cop's 22min and 14 seconds of fame til he turned to stone
he was actually a pretty cool character design too

people commenting on filler like animation...hmm...I find it doubtful, the animation was good throughout the movie but of course you could tell when the animation dropped, to support a more fluid fight scene, though I think they over did it just a bit.

People commenting on Kakashi seeming weak: they may of made have seem him a bit weak, though you have of to think about it. If you're severely outnumbered, you're not just gonna keep going hand to hand, you're gonna pull out a big move to knock out a rather large chunk of them. As for letting that one captain die on the beach, they were all poisoned by that creepy woman, which was said the poison dulls all your senses.

I'm curious to why Rock Lee's face was orange the second half of the final fight w/ that big guy...did he unlock a gate or something? o.O

I'm finding it pretty dumb for anyone to call this movie a "filler." There is no real relation to the main story line just like any other anime movie made from a series, though Evangelion and DBZ are the only exceptions I know of. Complaining about continuity? What continuity? This has nothing to do w/ the show anyways outside of references for the characters.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2007-05-07 at 12:47.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote