View Single Post
Old 2008-01-29, 03:10   Link #19025
Wild card
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and post the rest of what I have... I think I found a way to make a story like the Movie STEALTH out of all this mess. But with something like, ten times the comedy.

Here's what I have, leaving off from the brief history. It covers the introduction of Marilyn (Based on a lady I do know in real life, crossed with the skunk from Over the Hedge), and repeats what I previously posted about our lead Mechanic...

Spoiler for More fun.:

Man, it's gonna take at least a chapter's worth of introductions to get through the staff. I've got a the Base Commander, Test Pilot Unit 02 (FOX), At least one uncreated Engineer, The TAC officer (In the sound cinema I wrote, it's the deep voiced man that relays all the information and operates the operations terminal.)...
Then I have to run the scenario introduction (which brings in Nanoha characters...) introduce the E.D.I. clone, and kickstart the first 'battle'. (Mock Battle really.)

Anyway, you might like something I tagged onto Crash's profile. If you can't easily figure out what it is from his conversation with 'Ma'... there's something wrong with you.
Well, it's well written, but i can't see what you mean about the conversation...
...i blame it on the fact that i'm half a world away and don't own a TV.

But i have this creeping feeling that you designed Don after me, using our little debate as a base
"Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules." Unknown
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." Norman Schwarzkopf
"Whoever stands by a just cause cannot possibly be called a terrorist." Yassar Arafat
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...