View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 07:59   Link #1040
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I've done all but a few now and the worse one by far is Griffonrook if you're trying to make the bomb run. Those damn griffons are buggy as hell and sometimes they'll hit you instantly as soon as you're within range while other times they'll do the animation letting you dodge.

Favorite one is kind of a hard one to say, maybe Skipping Stones? Either that or maybe the Pirate one in Lion's Arch. There's so many good ones. I didn't think Coddler's Cove was that bad I did it first try, but then again I was warned that if your graphics settings aren't at at least medium some of the orbs aren't visible. Tried it out too and saw at least a quarter of them vanish when I swapped back to low settings.
Ahh yea Griffonrook bomb run is nightmare, think I gave up after my 2nd run as I knew it wasn't gonna be able to make it.

Skipping Stones I haven't completed yet gave up on that after a while I got pretty far on the last run then fell and decided to leave it for another day.

Another good one I quite liked is Goemm's Lab, that one is good stuff but I did get stuck at the last station and had to use a guide to find my way.
I did initially tink it was gonna be a annoying but it wasn't.