View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 14:38   Link #121
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Actually when you look at it, nothing much has really changed after the whole arc except for some little details.

Chizu knows Ryu likes her, although I had the impression she knew it all along. Guess I underestimated her naivety after all ... now that's probably the biggest change

Ayane is in the same position as before the arc: She's single and still looking for real love. The only difference is that now there is someone that knows about it and supports her as well as a possible love interest (Kento showed some interest in her before though, see: beach chapter). On a side note, I could imagine that Kento just like her has never really been in true love. Ayane asked both Pin and Kento the same question, whether they have liked someone before. By comparing their answers I think the author could've established Ayane x Kent since they have something big in common.

As for the main couple... they almost kissed... that's it. They grew a little closer, as they always do. Tiny steps forward as usual, and I wouldn't want it any other way, at least not for now. I think they changed the least during the trip, which is fine, since the arc seemed to be mainly focusing on the side chars anyway.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the arc.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote