View Single Post
Old 2004-04-16, 23:16   Link #9
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
You guys have neat dreams (i wish I could be eaten by a tapir!) The only thing I dream of anymore is opening cupboards and finding poptarts...and then I get confused when at breakfast I cant find any.

There is one dream that has remained with me for a long time though, and Id have to say it was my weirdest. I must have been in 4th or 5th grade (8 years old?) So its pretty vague, but basically I was walking all around our townhouse and things were just..out of place. Some of the stuff that I remember are..there was a toy piano on the stairs but it was playing actual piano music and I could hear my friends calling to me from outside but whenever I went outside, there was no one there. Towards the end, I walked past the TV and it turned on by itself so I sat in front of it and on it was an 80's rockband. And this is what they said to me, Ill never forget it. "Kris, what you think is real, isn't real. Family, friends, school is all an illusion. (then they listed a whole bunch of things..crowbars included)...don't exist!" Then things went black and I woke up.

Where does an 8 year old get that kind of dream? I remember I wasn't able to eat my snack the next day at daycare, so I must have been pretty shaken up about it.
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote