Thread: Crunchyroll Märchen Mädchen
View Single Post
Old 2018-02-21, 05:40   Link #49
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I read the comments and it's sad that the show is getting this kind of treatment. It has potential, but unfortunately its creator has passed away, meaning the well has dried out.

Though, I did like the idea of Origin Users sharing the same fate as the character they transform into...and honestly, it was something that I imagined as well, but thought it wouldn't be used because in some stories the protagonist doesn't always survive.

I also liked Hazuki's Cinderella form, really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Watched episode 6:

The pied piper uses cannons and rats, the puss in boots is a fencer that uses lies... but I was suprised most of all by Shizuka.. when she activate her full power, i thought tentacles were coming out of her white robes - later it was shown to be a flying boat.

And lastly... I like this intro better than the first one, just personal preference.

looking forward to next week
The "tentacles" were from the branch of the jewelled tree from the island of Mount Hourai. As for the flying boat...I think it's supposed to be the carriage from when Princess Kaguya returned to the moon
The fight also showed her using the robe of the fire-rat (Inuyasha fans probably know this one)...and I think the dragon-shaped attack was from the colored jewel from a dragon's neck.

This leaves the stone begging bowl of the Buddha and the Cowry treasure of the swallows for her to use...and possibly the feathered robe from the moon, but that one might come with a heavy cost to use

Anyway, I'm looking forward to what happens in the next arc