View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 17:22   Link #6776
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

I've been watching Death Note recently, and everytime the ending theme came on I would always watch the first 17 seconds as it shows Light is an awesome pose. Here's a video:

Could someone make a gif signature using scenes from those 17 seconds with a border? I myself am unsure on what I want exactly. I know that the whole 17 seconds would be too big for a signature, but at the same time I want it to loop without any rough edges (So it looks like it wasn't edited)

So, something like, using the scene's from 0:07-0:10, and then adding the very quick scene that occurs at 0:12 (When Light's face quickly changes for a split second) and making it loop. If anyone could do something like this I would love you so much.

As for text, where there's a lot of space to the left, could the words "Light Yagami" be at the top in a dark grey colour with font similar to that of the Death Note (If you know what it is) and then the same for the bottom with the words "DXMichael". Feel free to have a play with the size of the signature and any shapes/trims that you would want to add to it.

I will no doubt stick with this signature for a lifetime because I love Light and Death Note, so any attempts will be greatly appreciated