View Single Post
Old 2020-06-03, 03:29   Link #44
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer View Post
This is assuming such an ending would even happen in the first place. Touma dying or having an open ending where he goes on with his life alongside Othinus and Index with no romance impliction is much more likely.
Touma dying to save the universe/world/phase had been done in OT, please don't repeat it Kamachi and if it will be repeated, stay dead TouMan and become a legend.

I see an ending with Touma with Index+Sphinx(a set) and Othinus.

I don't see any romantic connection between Touma and Index now. In OT, maybe but to me, when NT made Index seems not even important and her name being in the title of the story is just coincidence, romance end with her is impossible. BUT. I see Index as a family of Touma. As the first person that Touma see when he lost everything, and the only person he would always return too in the end of the day. There might be a bug/leech that would squeeze way in between them(biribiri or starry girl) but in the end, I see an ending with Index being tag along with Touma.

Othinus would make the perfect end girl but Kamachi butchered it with Fairy and the different phase experience that they both experienced was turn into forget/buried/uselesstimetolearnandexperiencebutletsjustassumeit sallturntonothingintheend.

Misaki... bless this girl was being bullied hard by kamachi.

While the girl that shows later on but first in the series has lots of screentime even though she just innitially zaps him.