View Single Post
Old 2012-02-25, 11:21   Link #28
zgmfx09a

Well, I'll just take this opportunity to thank whoever is reading the translated LN from CE. Thanks for putting up with the shoddily-done translations by me.

Next, some of my inputs about the manga. The way I view the manga is this: compared to the LN, the manga has cut down on a lot of the the emotional lines and scenes of Mafuyu, and chose to portray her in a much cuter light. Not that Mafuyu in the LN isn't cute, but they do it differently.

Drkmerc, one of my editors for the LN, commented that he liked Chiaki the most in the manga, while it's not the same case for the LN. Quite interesting.

Lastly, the CE team has reached a consensus that Ebichiri looks like a mad man in the manga. Manga-Tetsurou is a totally different person as compared to the one in the LN, and is undoubtedly the inferior version out of the two. I want my middle-aged L.

Also, a slight comment on vol 2 of the LN. Personally, it is the weakest out of the four volumes, although it is still an enjoyable ride. The story gets really interesting when it hits volume 3 onwards.
zgmfx09a is offline   Reply With Quote