View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 16:58   Link #2737
JustRob

Okay, so I just caught up with this manga.

Dear God, what a shitload of plot twists. It's so bad it's not even funny anymore. It's so obvious Kubo is pulling all of this out of his ass as he goes along, but God. You gotta give that dude credit for his imagination.

"Hey, you know what would be a good plot twist? Let's make Unohana, the most peace loving person in Soul Society, the most bloodthirsty person Soul Society has ever known. Yeah! But ofcourse we'll have to kill her off right after that, because we can't be havin' badass females in this manga".

Also, what the SHIT is up with all these german names for the Quincy?? I mean, what is this? A sad attempt to make their techniques sound interesting? Come on, give me a break. The spanish theme in the Arrancar arc was bad enough, why does every damn organization need their own different language? I nearly barfed when Ryuuken said "Echt Quincy", I mean come ON. Some of those dudes in the Rebel army (like the guy Ichigo fought in Hueco Mundo) even dress like nazis.

I remember when I couldn't stand the random spanish naming for the Arrancar, and it's even worse now.