View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 10:12   Link #147
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

@The_Ping that was a little inappropriate sorry... But to me, as an *ignorant* observer, who doesn't know anything, it was crazy to imagine that Index wouldn't get picked for an LN when it has 36(?) main series LN's now. I only mentioned it because of the irony. I don't expect you guys to be God and know it's going to be good: in hindsight it WAS funny. Many people think so. This is because a lot of people really like the series. This is a forum where people pretty much just post opinions unless they are actually posting facts. I don't think I was in the wrong for my opinion, but I will apologize for making fun of the posters. For first time LN readers, I can see how the novels don't have as much appeal. If you're re-reading them after seeing the anime, they are nice because of the world-building. But this is a place to discuss Index LN sales. Considering that they would have probably been much lower selling if BT hadn't picked them up and brought them to a lot of people, this is certainly relevant (this is especially true if they come out in English).

Anyway, because this really shouldn't be dead. I'm going to fix and not let it be stopped/ruined:

*sigh*

This conversation has been deathly silent recently. Does anyone know how the Oreimo book has been selling?

So... Now as Chaos said that the movie was popular enough to possibly get another one, I'm hoping this will increase LN sales dramatically. Anyone think this is possible? How much do people think season 3 will raise sales, I'm curious as to this?

I really wish Index sold more... I want it to be #1 in terms of sales. If I came out in English eventually in the far-future, I'm sure it would sell a lot. Though It'd probably be better for them to wait until seasons 3,4 are out and maybe some of NT and maybe even another movie (hence a long long time).

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-30 at 23:21.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote