View Single Post
Old 2004-05-11, 11:48   Link #25
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron Bonne
You're living in a dream world if you think FMA will be handled well. FUNI> will target FMA at kids. They want the games to sell, so kids are the best target. Hello, the DBZ actors are who dubs all FUNI.'s dubs, they haven't gotten much better since Z acting wize. FMA has a bad future here, I hope it bombs myself, but you never know.

Errr... why would Funi give a damn how the GAMES sell? Square Enix is publishing the games and they've already sold the license for the anime to Funimation. I'm sure Square Enix will be marketing the games to the anime fans and NOT the other way round, after all the anime is a hellavu lot DVD volumes and going to run for a year on Cartoon Network while the game is......... ONE PS2 title. If you think it's the opposite YOU are the one living in a dream world. A pretty shitty one too, thank god I don't live there.

As for handling it badly, I don't really care if the dub is good or bad since I'm not a dub person. The DVDs will all also be subtitled, they're NOT changing to title of the show to "Adventures of Ed and Al" and the music isn't being replaced so I really don't see what so "bad" about the situation.

The DBZ dub comment is really really old, you must still be living in like 5 years ago. Go check out some of Funimation's NEWER stuff dumbass. Like Fruits Basket, Kiddy Grade, etc. Think before you speak, or you'll continue to be made fun of on this forum.