View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 13:57   Link #13
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Personally, I do not like how many of the younger Shinobi have key positions. Shikimaru, for example, is only a Chuunin, so I highly doubt any of the older more experienced (and higher ranked) Shinobi in his squad would be as willing to listen to his commands.
Is he really chuunin now, or maybe he got the jounin rank off-screen?
He won a 1on1 fight against Hidan and at the same time he defeated one of the Kakuzu's hearts. If the konoha council studied Kakashi's report on the mission they should definitely give him that title. Kakashi was much weaker when he got his jounin title, also Temari being jounin while Shika is only chuunin in this war would be awkward.

Everybody has the same outfit now, so for now Kishi can hide Shikamaru being a jounin if he wants to

I think Sasuke should not be listed among the alliance forces, and only white zetsu should be listed. It seems that Madara is hiding them from Kabuto, he fears that if Kabuto has a chance to take black zetsu or Sasuke he will betray Madara and escape from the battlefield just like he escaped from turtle island after capturing Yamato.
However Madara might deploy black zetsu and Sasuke in a far away place: to capture B and Naruto.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-11-22 at 14:10.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote