Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-02, 05:32   Link #10289
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Lucis View Post
I went to People's Park yesterday, and the Indian money-changers said that it's impossible to get roubles. Went to the only Chinese one, and he said that roubles are only available INSIDE Russia. He told me to just grab Euros and USD. I complied. I was planning to go to (the former) East Germany after St Petersburg anyway.
Actually, I doubt you can get roubles in Malaysia too. Their currency seem to be only exchangable in Europe or the Western states like Australia.

Quote:
On a side note, grab your Euros while they're cheap. It's almost as cheap as the lowest point of the Euro this year: 58eurocents to the SGD.
Since damn IBFX wouldn't show me the damn EUR/SGD chart, I can't draw my damn lines to chart the damn price action. Right now it is SGD$1 = EUR$0.58, and it just peaked on Nov 30 and now it is undergoing a correction.

I seriously think there is going to be a consolidation for the next few months, followed by a drop.

Quote:
So I guess it's true, the rouble really is going mad.
Not quite so lol. The reds (China and Russia) decided to remove their peg to the USD and trade directly through SEA with the rouble and yuan.

Though I wonder how the rest of SEA is going to accept it - the valuation to the local dollars (using SGD and MYR as references) are already ridiculous.

Quote:
They thought they could pass for Mexicans.
I had a LDR (long distance relation) who was one of the first batch trained by the Israelis. He told me that they were made to climb tall trees and do all sorts of ridiculous things (such as polishing their Enfields and boots until it can reflect sunlight).

Spoiler for Typical NSman Rant:

Quote:
Which is what probably tipped FBI off.
They are the FEDERAL BUREAU Investigation, not the FULL BODY Investigators.

Quote:
Are you sure it isn't the former USSR states that are endangered by a resurgent Russia (refer to Georgia)?
Probably the Poles and the Fins. However, I think Georgia got what they deserved (or at least the President did), since they thought having the backing of US allows them to oppose Russia. The military conflict was uncalled for in the first place.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-12-02 at 05:45.