View Single Post
Old 2012-01-23, 01:20   Link #4157
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Mr.Bulletin-board man is back

Blue....no offense, but it looks like you are just confusing yourself :heh;;

I mean, you said i was wrong, but then here ("Also, to preclude any future troubles here, I have decided that stories will be divided up by chapters; with sub-chapters being called parts."), so whatever the case, it looks like you changed your mind to what I basically said .

Quote:
Thus, in a future multi-part story, we could have three chapters but also one such chapter divided into two parts or more. Admittedly, I will try to avoid the latter in that respect .
.....Blue; you've already done that with the original SC story; every chapter was called a chapter; and Chapter 5, was so long and exciting, that you cut it up into two parts and rightly called them Part 1 and 2.

Their is nothing complicated about it; it's certainly more conventional, and what you did in the last story which may have been what I was thinking on -- I think in part though, what may have thrown me off is your words that, this new story, is actually extremely short -- I mean, your words imply that you literally envisioned it as a story with a beginning, middle and end - with a chapter, now 3, dedicated to each part: beginning, middle and end; short, but longer then what you say you had in mind before - where two chapters would cover the both halves entirely.

That seems to be what you are saying anyway, if I'm not mistaken.

I think I'm done on this subject at any rate.....I could be still wrong, but I don't mind anymore - if nothing else, it will be another thing that I brought up that I pushed to the side....my biggest concern with your works is simply to enjoy the ride and that's what I'm gonna do; nevermind nitpicking about the chapter labelling .