View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 17:03   Link #5
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm starting to think Kogami is the only competent guy on the team. He's certainly the most gifted at the very least. Gino and the others were so focused on that other suspect they didn't even bother to investigate the girls' classmates. Having a suspect in mind doesn't allow you to neglect other leads. Why did it even take them so long to go to school? They should have moved in as soon as they realized the first victim attended it especially since their main suspect used to teach there, something I didn't realize last week. I think the anime tried too hard to make Kogami look good, and ended up making the others look like idiots instead.

This gripe aside, that was a very good episode. Oryo was discarded by Makishima, as expected. It was obvious she wouldn't last long since she didn't bother covering her tracks and her killing methods drew too much attention. She had the highest crime coefficient seen in the series so far. Can't say I'm surprised. Bitch was totally crazy.

Makishima and Kogami are now on each other's radar, with Makishima having a clear advantage. What is he planning to do to Kogami? Toy with him or turn him into another one of his pet criminals? Either way, he's definitely viewing him as a source of entertainment. Makishima is a rather fascinating character. It's hard to tell what he's thinking of.

A throwaway line I found very interesting: "Sensei... we don't have juvenile law anymore". I guess that was to be expected.