Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 14:03   Link #3053
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
That's an interesting point, although I would guess it means Akibastar isn't really in a secret place. It's part of the Absolute Entertainment Protection Sphere. Considering that name, they either have an army or protection system of some kind so DES can't just enter that easily, or there may be some kind of agreement with the government that they can't breach too easily without bad consequences they would want to avoid.
There may be some info about it on these six pages from one of the booklets. But we need to wait until someone who can read it can translate it for us.
Apparently the original Akibastar settlements got bombed to hell and back by the anti-entertainment side, so what we see right now is actually a humongous underground shelter with a copula imitating the sky. You can see the copula in almost every scene on Akibastar, but I actually didn't get the fact that they are underground till reading that.

I don't think it's easy to enter a place like that, since you can only get underground through special shafts, and I would imagine that they do have a customs office. That said, being related to Zodiac doesn't seem like reason enough for somebody to be denied entry. With how large the company is, I'd guess thousands of people connected to it are AKB0048 fans.
Cytrus is offline   Reply With Quote