View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 00:58   Link #407
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

I came up with this theory: The Void Century

It is known in all kingdoms that there's no country without people, and no people without a leader for the country. Since hundreds of years, people were to choose someone among them that wise, honest; thinking of peoples' needs, helpful, reliable & known of his good deeds, to make a pact with him to give him loyalty as a ruler of the country. This is something known in history.

The point from what I'm saying is that that once flourishing country might be ruled by ROYAL FAMILY chosen by the people of that unknown country to rule it. this unknown country was under attack, so regardless of what happened to that country these family might be targeted by the enemy to wipe out their parentage, their blood, so some of them might survived and they kept their name & blood living from generation to generation, and to insure that their name will live for ever, they hid their name coz the enemy might be still looking for them, and this family might be native speakers of the prohibited language Poneglyph they kept in the dark not from society I mean they kept the family name secret, even the new generation might don't know about their history... FAMILY'S HISTORY.

On the other hand, another one of One Piece mysteries is "D" even Ex-Vice-Admiral Jaguar D. Saul didn't know what D means to him, it proofs that the D family are something..... Beyond mystery.

one more thing Clover-Hakase words still ringing in my mind:
"We won't know what the threat is until we clear this up, but the most essential thing that holds the key to everything, is the name of that once flourishing country"