View Single Post
Old 2011-10-17, 21:35   Link #28
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
Oh! I like it! Though it does sound like a fairly time consuming process given there seem to be quite a lot of entries in this diary but maybe there is a special goal she wanted to achieve... One particular task that would bring her back... I prefer not to think of what would happen if that turn out to be the one Yuri start "fulfilling" by the end of episode 14 : "Momoka! Finally! Love of my life, I longed to see you again for 16 years but could you please wait 5 more minutes? See I'm not completely done with your sister yet ;]"
Gross =-=''
How about if Momoka joins in, and threesome incest yuri? Still gross?
"Don't worry i give you my consent to go ahead with my sister." Sounds like cheap hentai plot

To say the truth, when it comes to yuri, i will still prefer a single consensus pairing. Unless they both going after Ringo and it's tasteful...and if it's a dj (so i won't have to feel guilty about it) then i'm all for it.

But anyway back to the topic, it's easy to reset the situation if someone barge in. But what if Yuri is success. And Ringo either becomes withdrawn, or really becomes her prisoner (physically, mentally)? Also one more thing,the inn was full of PenguinGroup logo,and seems to be fully reserved by Yuri. Could it be:
  • Penguin Force: Natsume Clan. When Himari refused Sanetoshi's kiss (?), a sticker of Penguin Force is torn off, indicating that Sanetoshi could be part of Penguin Force. And that's why he so closely take Natsume's side in this dispute.
  • Penguin Group: Yuri's influence, that's why that underwear store has PG logo
  • Kiga: the rebel organization.And their aim for that terrorist plot was to kill Mario, an important player of Penguin Force?

I means the Death- Life definition of Penguin Force/ group/ Kiga make sense too. But just maybe...

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2011-10-17 at 21:53.