View Single Post
Old 2007-12-23, 11:25   Link #34
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
While at the end of this ep, Setsuna is saying he "can't become Gundam", in the preview it says that he will. That's going to be interesting. Setsuna's idea of "Gundam" seems to be similar to that of a "god". Will Setsuna bring Gundam-worship to Azadistan? Does this mean Exia will rather literally get a "god mode"?
Considering the possibility that he was referring to the one that saved him before, I would think it was a mecha-nified version of being a hero. Silly as it may sound, I believe that's what Setsuna might think, especially after his reaction upon watching children getting killed.

With regards to any doubts regarding CB's (or Veda's) decisions to sent the respective pilots to the places where they get emotionally rattled the most-Perhaps it was meant as a challenge, a kind of 'face your demons' scenario here. If they did it earlier, it would at least have some meaning to it, especially for Allelujah, though I doubt his own issues with Super Soldiers aren't just over yet.

...Does this mean the end of the monarchy, or will CB do something interesting again?
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote