View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 19:12   Link #31085
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by qno2 View Post
Though the thought that Yasu herself is a red herring (out of her own volition) for Kyrie is interesting, it at least avoids the problem that Rosatrice has with, you know, the question as to why Chiru even exists in the first place if it's just a huge troll, which wouldn't just discredit the story but Ryukishi as a writer.

Sadly there is the Chapel-Twilight. Unless there is some weird hint that Kyrie dressed up as, say, Rosa (thus the real Rosa would do her best at cosplaying Kyrie at the "halloween party") that one seems quite impossible. But it would still play the same old game of "unconfirmed identities" from the cousin's room in EP6, the identites of the "six" are never stated, just that they're dead.
Additionally, even if there are hints for Kyrie's cosplay as the best mum ever (though she's a good contender for that title anyway), it'd be still ridiculous/very unlikely since all the following red from EP2 talks about Rosa.

Totally (non)serious solution: Or is Rosa a title that belongs to the best mum ever? Finally that red (or was it just a blue that wasn't denied because Beato wasn't really in the mood?) from EP4 really means something! Kyrie earned herself the title of best mum ever in EP2 and is henceforth known as "Rosa".

... wouldn't put it past Ryukishi.
Wasn't it that not a single name was mentioned in regards to EP2s 1st Twilight?
Six people definitely entered through 'this front door'
The six people were already dead by the time they were discovered!

All were killed by other people!
All six were genuine victims, and did not take part in a mutual murder!

But here's the deal:
Lets look back at some events.
Who are the ones that knew about the "Guest"?
Rosa,Kyrie,Shannon,Kanon,Gohda and Genji.
I like to point something out.
Kyrie was the one who blurted out about the guest that appearantly those 6 only saw.
It resulted in a (bleep)storm just when dinner was served.
Kyrie told Gohda to ask Genji about this (despite she saw him with her, unless that was Anime only) and Nanjo left with him for no real reason given.
Natsuhi told Nanjo to take the kids along.
But who are left behind:
The ones in the chapel.
I note:
Just when dinner was served.
But remember this:
Jessica in the next morning was coughing wildly (appearantly due to her weak bronchi and the situation being too much).

Jessica ate from the food served while those who remained behind were found dead with "sweets in their intestines" and the room looked like a Banquet.

Who are the ones that entered the chapel?
Rosa,Shannon,Kanon,Genji,Gohda and Nanjo thus the red could actually refer to them entering it.

You know if it wouldn't be for:
"All were killed" one could argue that.
Even with Kyrie alive there can be 6 dead people in the chapel and 6 being dead when discovered.
As in:
The 6th Person dead in the chapel being Kinzo, not among the 6 at the table but the chapel being his resting/hiding place in EP 2.
Afterall EP 2 has him "survive" until the bomb goes up.
While in EP 1 he is roasted, faked to be a victim of the murders.
In EP 3 hs is faked as well and god knows what happened in EP 4.
Meaning that Kinzo was truly dead,not used as a fake victim but simply rested or was hidden.
Didn't Kyrie mention something about Kinzo being dead in EP 4?

You should even see that Gohda,Nanjo and Kanon (Don't ask me how seeing that Shannon left with Genji) tried to halt the "Children" from getting to the victims.

Or how did Kinzo die again?

Quote:
Even so, how does a desire to murder Battler spiral out of control like that? Especially since Battler lives, which means that Kyrie must've been really bad at murdering him.[

The Gold.
One could also argue that Kyrie attempted to simply torture him by killing off everyone first saving him for last.
I believe EP 2 even mentions something about breaking,torturing and tormenting Battler in the game results.

Quote:
Well, if we consider the episodes Toya wrote she's pretty suspicious.
In Ep 3 it's implied it was her gun who shoot at Hideyoshi and she was the one who had the plan to drag him there. We're also told she's very good with guns.
If I think about it, it's pretty clever if she used Eva as a backup plan to killer Battler.
Kyrie being the killer would give Eva plenty of reasons to kill him.
Especially when the duel of her and Rudolf against the stakes can be seen or interpreted as having murdered Rosa and Maria.
Only 5 stakes were used in EP 3, only ones that weren't were Belphegor and Leviathan.Deaths of Maria and Rosa are what caused an irregularity starting the stakings with the 9th victim instead of the 7th/8th.
Yes one could argue "Nowhere does it say the 7th and 8th need to be staked", then again I point to that completely contradicting the existance of 7 stakes or the MO of the first 2.
As I said before:
Seeing it that way means that killing Rosa and Maria = Killing Leviathan and Belphegor = no 6th or 7th stakings.

How would you react in Evas position?

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-11-03 at 19:31.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote