View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 08:19   Link #38
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This was probably the best episode so far. I'm really enjoying the drama in this anime. It hits just the right note. Not too melodramatic, not too light.

Nanami's story played out exactly as expected: she burned herself out before her audition and completely blew it as a result. The surprise came from Mashiro, who was highly supportive of her. It seems like they can understand each other as fellow hard-workers. I was also a bit surprised they become friends so quickly. Despite her lack of social skills, Mashiro is actually quite adept at making friends. Her smile at the end was lovely~

Having Nanami talk to her stuffed animal was a great way to relieve the tension. Torajirou gave some pretty outrageous advice
Who wouldn't have thought Nanami had such a quirk? Not me. It makes her even more likable than she already was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJR View Post
I knew some kind of controversy cropped up when several one star reviews appeared on Amazon (reviewers complaining about "Korean filth" and noting that they just canceled their pre-orders).
That's just sad... and really dumb. I'd like to think they're trolling but I know some of them are dead serious.