Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Darling in the Franxx
View Single Post
Old 2018-03-10, 19:01   Link #1212
James Rye

No idea how people could see this as a meh episode. This episode was the bomb!!! When Goro got eaten and ejected Ichigo just in time, I was like, yep, that's it, Goro is going to die now, but thank the gods it didn't happen (yet)! I liked how we got to see their past as children which might be the clue as to how the adults create those partner couples as in noticing that Ichigo wants to help/support Goro while Goro loves Ichigo. I wonder how Hiro and Naomi came to be as couple. Him giving away her mirror to 02 was a little sad to me...
Really loved Goro's talk to Hiro as well as his confession to Ichigo, same with him not going jealous on Hiro for being the special person for Ichigo because to him Hiro is also special and he is mature enough to accept that difference even if it means hurting himself and putting himself back before others. Dude's not only such a bro but also such a man! After surviving this episode I will hope for the crazy impossible outcome that Goro will survive this whole Franxxx mess and Ichigo might fall for him. She hasn't said no yet, so technically she has yet to reject him. But then again I wonder if those kids even know what rejecting somebody in romantic matters even means.^^