View Single Post
Old 2008-04-28, 17:14   Link #135
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
But hack and slash becomes repetitive. And I bet the quests will be the same quests you see everywhere... "Kill X of Y monster" :P

And what are you talking about? Every MMORPG I play has action. Maybe just none that seems to suit you... I mean point and click action isn't very fun but I find Mabinogi to be very action-paced. Slip up for a second and you'll die.
Well of course. You need at least a FEW of those kind of missions to at least get yourself used to the game. Missions could also involve simple dungeon crawling, boss hunting, retrieving objects, rescuing people.

This game is still in development anyway so we can't be sure how the game will be like.

There are many other MMORPGs with combo-attack battle being developed in Korea right now. Some are already released. Korea is the leader in MMOs, and everyone else is a generation behind, since it takes them years to get their old games over here while they're making the next best thing.

There's "Warlords", a Dynasty Warriors-styled MMORPG with the ancient China setting and hundreds of enemies at a time, "Ghost X", a purely manga-styled MMORPG dealing with ghosts and demons, and slaying them with your own ghosts and demons which transform into weapons, and many others. You can't even Google these and find much information. Just go to the website that had info on Rusty Hearts and lurk there.

Also, Tube vids.

Ghost X

Rusty Hearts
Kagedanji is offline   Reply With Quote