View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 03:40   Link #728
Suiri Megami Alice
お兄ちゃんどいて! そいつ殺せない!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Ah I just remembered something. Whatever happened to the other "knights" of musashi? Seems like nate is the only one mentioned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Nate is currently the only knight. And if she graduate there wouldn't be another for a while. Keep in mind that Musashi only has a token military.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
If I remember the meeting Nate was at in S1, there was a few older ones, and a younger kid or two. But yeah Nate is probably the only knight that is at the age where she can take part in actual battle.
That seems to be the case. I remember the part where it was mentioned in the novel.

-----
"Adele, how many knights are in high school?"

"...Only Mitotsudaira-san."

Adele, making a troubled face,

"There are a total of 31 knights in Musashi but most of them are elderly, elementary or middle schoolers. Once we graduate, there will be a 4-year period of absence of knights. Compared to knights, we retainers are significant in number. There are like 6 retainers that are in high school."

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...e_1_Chapter_29
(or p249-250, v1B in the original book)
-----

Those old knights cannot participate because of the age restriction placed upon Far East.
About the middle schoolers, I've never seen them participate in the war (student contention) in the first season.
Perhaps they were put in reserve, or maybe it was part of the school rules that only high school students can participate. But right now I can't find the current listing of the rules.

Last edited by Suiri Megami Alice; 2012-07-28 at 04:02.
Suiri Megami Alice is offline   Reply With Quote