View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 18:42   Link #1193
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
He said that he believes that their bond is one so precious and strong that it's the closest they can come to romance without them actually being a romantic couple.
We established that in the shipping thread a while ago didn't we? I don't see how this is anything new. What we're waiting for is the final push from Kubo to see if he decides to make it romantic. However, after reading a few interviews, you guys are right, Ichigo and Rukia really do have a special bond and even if it doesn't become romantic, IchiRuki shippers can't be blamed for thinking it should have been. You guys are safe, relax.

Quote:
What's funny is IchiHime people are squeeing about how IchiHime is canon now, while Kubo is squeeing about this "non-romantic couple" calling each other's names out, and a face cupping scene (Kubo approved I might add).
Let both sides say what they want. Recently, I've been dragged away from Bleach and anime in general, which consequently means I've become saner. I'm so bored of Ichigo in the manga right now, I don't care who he falls in love with as long as he starts showing some emotion.