View Single Post
Old 2013-04-11, 17:52   Link #5280
Wingzeroangelofdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Well, whatever it is they're talking about, in the end they start reminiscing about the good ol' times, like the two of them dancing in the garden and Heero decides it's a great idea to download some classical music to start playing in their helmets to dance to, even though in the beginning of the same paragraph it is said that just working outside on the hull is highly risky and can get you killed. Yeah...
So they switch off their magnetic boots (because who needs safety?) and Katrina, being annoyed that they can't spin with their safety cables attached to them, severs those as well (because who needs common sense and self-preservation?) and they start merrily waltzing off into space.

And I'm laughing my head off, because the song they dance to is the Blue Danube and the first thing I associate with the Blue Danube and spacesuits is Homer Simpson eating a bunch of chips. Though even if that image wasn't stuck in my head, I'd still crack up because I can't imagine "dancing" in zero gravity not to look anything short of ridiculous.
That dance must have been this picture:

and @Ikuze, where did you find those chapters? Were they english or did you translated them? Thanks anyways, was just going to post here 'whatsup with FT' lol.

From you last post, let me get this clear, so when Duo jr and company were taken in, were trowa and catherine there all the time? Because they were having some food and stuff? Don't get it lol :P sorry