View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 16:38   Link #4328
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
Perhaps getting stuff ready to stage/step the line art in a domino chain... like next month we get Prometheus's line art with a color image of say Warlock, then following month get its line art with a color shot of Scheherazade, and finally a color shot of Snow White then the grunt suits... just a possibility but it could make sense to do something like that similar to how they did the EW versions of the others for Glory.

There are details according to that of things happening with the Frozen Teardrop stuff from what I can decipher from the meh google translate version... more of the Preventer 5 stuff and Dix's evil plan being partially pointed out from the looks of it.
Kinda hoping they save Snow White for last. Show the other 3 and Tallgeese Heaven.

I also have a crazy theory that this is actually leading to a Wing Gundam Zero EW 2.0 of all things. If Snow White is similar to Wing Zero, I think Bandai could very well start 2.0's with AU Gundam's simply because I really don't believe they would reuse Wing EW's inner frame from 2k4 on what is a brand new suit in 2013.

Them putting Snow White for last could also help with this because I find it unlikely that Wing Zero would be the first AU 2.0, more it could be Strike would follow after Aegis or Justice as the first and have Zero be the second.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote