View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 21:50   Link #4332
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Doesn't seem like you've actually read it considering you are claiming people are on teams and have "clones". Duo Jr, Quatrine and Phobos only look like other characters. They have completely different personalities. Relena isn't doing anything like Zechs did in the TV show and the plot is nothing like Wing TV.
They are clones in looks and name, there's no reason to do that unless they wanted to try recapture, and rehash, the magic while ageing everyone "but" Heero and Relena. And yes I've read it and it seems like it retcons a lot of the TV Series and EW seems completely invalidated by the story itself. What was the point in destroying the Gundams again if they went right to work making new ones afterward?

Doesn't change that she's wearing the mask and took the name Zechs. There was no need for it, yet they made her take up the mantle since apparently Heero must fight Zechs even if Zechs isn't actually Zechs this time.

I'm also not likeing how they handled Hilde and her looming death to try and make Duo's clone seem interesting and maybe have Duo show some emotion. I mean "Father" Maxwell.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote