View Single Post
Old 2012-10-05, 16:25   Link #90
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

it's more like manipulation than convincing. assuming madara set all this up, which i think he did, then his end goal is for obito to reach the same conclusion of moon's eye plan on his own. that's what master manipulators do. they make you think that their idea is actually your own idea (like inception). so by destroying obito's psyche by killing his crush at the hands of his best friend, it will then be easy to plant the seeds in his head and watch them grow just the way madara wants
I mean, so many signs are pointing at Madara/Zetsu planning this out especially Zetsu. Most likely that's a zetsu clone or all a Genjutsu. But idk i mean Obito is so strong now and you're gonna tell me that the last 20 years of his life was off of a lie? And that lie was over a crush he had when he was 12 years old? That's kinda stupid, but if it is true then Obito will obviously be convinced to join the Shinobi Alliance.

Still, Obito blamed Kakashi for letting Rin die, not killing her. That's the line that's making every1 scratch their heads. And if Kakashi really did kill Rin i don't see why Obito wouldn't have stepped in right there and screamed at Kakashi. Maybe Zetsu didn't let him, but we'll find out next chapter.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote