View Single Post
Old 2006-06-15, 13:35   Link #44
tritoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69
sorry i cant trust Weikipedia as offcial as it can be edit by anyone.

believe more this than wiki, and from what i know there hasnt been any say on what makes Strike freedoms Super dragoons :Super but in case you want(SNT1) to speculate that the "Super" might mean it can be use by anyone than why not name legends dragoons Super too? its clear they arent the same or atleast i'll like to think that.

Actually if you read the description for both Legend and SF, it says the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahq.net
Where the original Freedom Gundam carried a pair of plasma beam cannons, the Strike Freedom features eight DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) units. The DRAGOON units housed in the wings utilize an improved quantum communications system, allowing normal pilots without expanded spatial awareness to use them.

The Legend Gundam features a new quantum communication system that allows normal pilots to control the DRAGOONs.
"Super" might refer to the type of armanent the DRAGOON carry. Legend carries the assault beam machine gun. SF carries beam assault cannons (and yet the colors of the beam stay the same: green )
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote