View Single Post
Old 2007-04-06, 18:53   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I voted Painful as Azgoths of Kira Poetry just because I want to whine about the time where I had the misfortune of sitting through the entire recitation in a party where the host thought it would be funny. Needless to say I've never went to any other parties thrown by that person. Curse you cruel host for I was innocent until that day and you have robbed it.

As for the show itself, unlike Vexx who has sat through the entire series presumably (poor him), I only watched 1 full episode and the opening and ending credits for another. So yes, I watched 2 episode. Since my outlook to the overall series is incomplete I would rather leave the comments to viewers like Vexx who has painstakingly watched the entire Memories. You folks are true fans even if you had to sacrifice your sanity as you decided to set through this flashback saga week after week after week after week. My hat's off to you.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote