View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 01:57   Link #9
Midnight Commander

Oh this is really good lol... Best chapter in quite a while; we're about to get some actual story telling, finally... I had no idea Sasuke had all those zetsu clones inside him; this may hint to him attaining the rinnegan since Zetsu has Hashirama's DNA. Orochimaru probably couldn't attempt this before because of it being right in the heart of Konoha considering his weak condition and the jutsu to open the door probably had a constraint associated with the ninja being an Uchiha.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him in action at full strength, and perhaps the zetsu body will allow him some extra perks as well. It would be interesting to see what he has to say about Tsunade. And, I must say with Sasuke standing behind Orochimaru the way he was during the ritual, I was pretty nervous that he was about to make a "change of plans" lol. I guess its Oro who has full control of the Kages, so we should be seeing this team together for at least a little while; which I don't mind at all. Sasuke definitely needs the side characters around him since he has the personality of a rock. I enjoyed the chatting between Oro and Sugetsu.

Last edited by Midnight Commander; 2013-01-30 at 02:12.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote