View Single Post
Old 2009-04-17, 15:03   Link #278
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I have a few friends that never watched DB and I urged them to check it out, but just as I though, they were horrified by the old animation, although I don't know why it is so horrible about it. In any case, I too would like to hear some comments from people that never watched Dragon Ball and are picking it now, but I know many will be negative because people are more costumed to Bleach or Naruto.

Can't wait EP3, even though I know what is gonna happen, I just feel like watching it all over again =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Yeah that's exactly what I would have expected as well. Although I don't mind the drawing, it's only because I've seen the series and it's one of the first animes I watched when I was younger.
That's the problem with a lot of anime fans nowadays. They tend to be too concerned with the quality of animation only. It's as if that's the only thing that entices them to watch anime in the first place, regardless of the content/story of the series. It's nice to see that we have people here who can appreciate and respect a classic series in spite of its inferior art (at some points).