View Single Post
Old 2008-09-02, 16:06   Link #1289
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's not like it's an uncommon ability. Offhand, I can also think of Getbackers and Black Cat, where it was present.

I'm not saying anything one way or another, except "eh, why not?". That he didn't foresee Charles' death doesn't mean anything. He'd have needed to activate his geass, and anyway, if his range is too short, he can't predict anything much.

It could also explain why his eye is sewn shut. Instead of having a perma-geass like Lulu or Mao, it's just that he needs to keep his eye closed to use his geass effectively - otherwise, he'd see both present and future though his geass eye, and it'd be more confusing than helpful or something.
Considering the similarities, and the fact that Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the most popular mangas around I hardly doubt it would be a coincedence. Not that I care, one of my favorite mangaka is Ken Akamatsu, and he has never done much original, hell his first manga was a clear ripoff of Ah! My Goddess

Of course thats entirely dependent on Bismark's eye being able to see the future.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote