View Single Post
Old 2011-07-08, 06:57   Link #8130
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsudon View Post
that part, i think, haruto was being to indecisive...if he had push for it. she would've jump right back in. but i believe at the time, both of them probably were thinking "too soon"
and eba should've not have said "let's not see each other anymore" or something like that.
that's how i see it. and of course, "destiny" device was used to bring them back together. after all, seo is pretty much set eba as the main heroine for the entire series. and sadly... a lot of good and not as developed characters were used as a side dish/obstacles on the road to Eba, first kanzaki and now asuka.
chapter 101
they took a detour and Eba showed Haruto the highest place in the city that she wanted to show haruto before, actually she planned to bring him there on spring... then she told haruto "maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore"... i don't know about mentar, but that was actually Eba hoping that Haruto would say "no, we dont have to"... but instead, haruto did not respond... in haruto's mind, after everything that happened it was just "too soon"... look at their silent faces... his silence was her answer, so she said "later"... if eba really wanted to let go of haruto, she would have said "we should not see each other anymore, so, goodbye"