View Single Post
Old 2013-09-01, 23:31   Link #1952
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Honestly, if the assimilation DID force Mor to transform, I think I would be kinda okay with her remaining in a sort of harpy form (though I'm really basing that on her new wing technique).
Odds don't seem so good for an attractive assimilation. Of the 8 assimilated Households we've seen, only one was kind of close to a human. Mira's catgirl, Cereberus. Forneus the other assimilated female ended up with a Jackal's head (women from Heliophat don't mind showing their breasts, but cover their navels).

Obviously if Morgiana did go for the higher form, she'd end up being really cute, but she'd still give up her humanity and if Alibaba cares about her, he wouldn't let that happen. Really, if he knew her at all, if he cared about her at all, he'd consider breaking her Household item because Morgiana doesn't care enough about herself that she wouldn't jump at the chance for a greater power.

Here's a fun thought; Hakuei has 101 Households. If they were all assimilated, she'd without a doubt have the greatest power on the planet.

Here's a sobering thought; it's all pointless. Magi powers levels have skyrocketed and the world has united and abandoned conflict. There won't be any more wars or fighting.

There're only two people on the planet in a position to start anything. Mu because Scherazade and Titus sacrificed themselves for nothing and it's all Aladdin's fault. And Hakuryuu for obvious reasons. And they're just two guys.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote