View Single Post
Old 2008-12-06, 22:33   Link #481
NyxOne

Okay, since you're apparently a total pillock, I will explain it in layman's terms.

Ali has NO SENSE OF HONOR. He may not be totally insane, but he doesn't fight like a knight, or someone with a sense of nobility about themselves. He says "Fuck you" to precepts and rules of combat- which do exist- and fights like a wild beast, and dominates people in the process- case in point, his most recent battle. He is relentless, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse, and without any sense of ruth. (And there's a difference between being ruthless because one, along with their skills, is a beast on the battlefield, and one being apparently 'ruthless' because they're following orders. You want a real-life definition of ruthless, look at the Russians in WWII around the closing stages. They were following their own orders- namely, kill any German in sight, whereas the Americans were following set objectives and not raging like total madmen. That is RUTHLESSNESS.

Graham, on the other hand, fights, AGAIN, with a strict moral code in mind and abides by an equally strict code of honor. He battles as if the rules of combat- and rules are made to be broken- cannot be broken. If it were Ali, or any other soldier, he would have gutted the downed 00 when he had the chance, but AGAIN, Graham didn't, because he fights with honor. Now, use what logic you have, and pit someone who fights by honor to the letter against someone who does the exact opposite, and someone who is a merciless murderer like Ali is.

I'm fully expecting your ego to shine, though, so I don't expect anything good out of you.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote