View Single Post
Old 2006-08-02, 11:48   Link #71
deathclown
watashi wa tensai desu

Send a message via Yahoo to deathclown
well when i saw suzumiya haurhi no yuutsu well i said to myself "ehhh not bad" but when i watched the other episodes i think "hey this is very good" and im craving for more episodes, well for me the anime is kinda short, i wanna know what will happen to them after the dream thing i mean their relationship to each other specially to kyon and haruhi, also theres mikuru who likes kyon too and also yuki it seems that she likes kyon, and theres this time haruhi got jealous on mikuru because kyon and mikuru are really getting along and i like the face reaction of yuki when kyon said "your much cuter without your glasses" well if you dont see the face reaction just feel it............ well to put it in short i want a SEASON 2, they should make it an 25 episode anime well i watched a lot of anime but i say some cool anime are kinda short on episodes, help me i got haruhi fever and im craving for more episodes oh yeah by the way in all the 3 girl member of SOS i like the most is mikuru and yuki i kinda dont like haruhi, well no offense to haruhi fans ok im just saying what i feel..............well furthermore this anime got my thumbs up and my rating is 10/10.
yay !!

umm if theres a suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu fans is there something we could do to make a request for a season 2 or extended episodes or whatever just like what i said earlier in my post i really want to know what will happen to those guys.... im going crazy here cmon guys help me please i dont want to be demented.........hmm where can i download the manga !? i will see if the manga holds the key for my cravings ^_^