Thread: Licensed Space Adventure Cobra
View Single Post
Old 2004-05-01, 01:37   Link #1
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Space Adventure Cobra

I just finish watching the current subbed 19 episodes of Cobra. I must say that the anime really ROCKS! I watched it for the first time when I was like 5, so I don't remember anything about it. After watching these 19 episodes I must say that this anime is a real classic. The graphics aren't that good, because they are 20 years old. however, the story, the action and the girls are all awesome.

The anime resembles in some way start wars, but it is way better

The music is good, and at times it remainds you of those old action shows from the 70s lol

The main character is a Cool guy, this is one of those few shows in which you really get to like the main character. He is funny, at times smart, at times perverted, and at times very stupid.

The bad guys are really vicious, and all of the main bad individuals are given a lot of background story and a lot of character development.

The girls are sexy! there is a lot of nudity though. So don't watch this anime if you are under 15 (There are no sex scenes) At the same time there is a fairly amount of violence in this anime. So you will see that a lot of good charaters get killed along the way. Thanks to all these elements, the anime becomes very reallistic.

Give it a try. At least for me this anime has proven to be very addicting.

If you have seen Cow boy Beepop and like it, then you will like this anime as well because it has the same style.

For some reason, it looks like old school still rocks the house. Has anyone here seen Space Adventure Cobra yet?

What do you think about it?

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-05-01 at 02:11.