View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 13:50   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

@Lantern: Japan loves making any form of Lances to suffer, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Fate/zero did cut something but it didn't felt this rushed even an anime viewer Klashikari felt that its rushed.
Spoiler for Comparison to what was cut in Fate/Zero:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
but for me this small or side story is what make the main story great because it should flesh out and introduce the characters so you can sympathize or understand them.
Several times I don't care since the one who will get over it are the main characters. Also some of theses SS contradicts the Vol.1 in various passages that can confuse one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Really, the whole "but they are just side stories!" doesn't cut it at all. Sure, if the light novel could manage to throw people to high floors right after the whole incident period, that's fine for the format. But not using these side stories would be a quite weird decision from an anime perspective, which has no luxury in info dump considering the 20 min limit, so using the side stories as a way to give information and cohesion in the background of the story is obviously logical.

But that is exactly not a reason to rush with such pace, side stories or not.
Thats why I didn't care about them that much. Some times I feel them like novel fillers.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-07-21 at 21:08. Reason: Added spoiler tag for comparison to another show
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote