Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Goblin Slayer
View Single Post
Old 2018-10-10, 07:55   Link #271
human6861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
I'm interested to know that too. Hopefully, we would know more about Goblin Slayer's backstory as the episodes come along.

Some comments in youtube and MAL are highly toxic.
This thread we have here in Animesuki is one of the more civilized discussion area I've seen. And I hope it stays that way.
Well , he did kill other monsters than just goblin , for example the hobgoblin level in episode 1 . Goblins never go alone , and mostly get lead by higher level monster of same kind .
Ready make me wonder why they rate them as weak fff , wolf never hunt alone . And if i was the guild , i had forbidden any party with female in it doing goblin quest to stop give them reproduction tools .
It make me wonder why human in this anime's world still around , cause with monster like goblin who take all the female to use as reproduction tools and food and birth rate like rats and able to use tools and traps .

Dark and deep ? i only see pink and H . Only dark if it like planet of Ape where human's slave for the gob overlord and main character have to fight again the gob .
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote