Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Goblin Slayer
View Single Post
Old 2018-10-10, 09:38   Link #275
The Green One

You know I read all these posts about "Hurr durr! Dez Adventuerers waz retarded!" I just want to facepalm.

Seriously? They're not dumb, they're just greener than the grass experience wise. Can any of you tell me you haven't played an adventure game and wiped in early game from making a bad decision? If your answer is yes, you're a god damn liar. This group didn't realize what they were getting into and dealing with and were overconfident because of it. Didn't have the research or the proper gear and wiped because of it. Not because they're mentally deficient.

Guild Girl's job isn't to baby adventurers either. By nature you're taking your life into your hands with this job. She did her best to try to warn them and as soon as she found someone qualified she sent him after the group to see if they were ok and Priestess was saved because of it. Guild Girl did the best she could in this situation. She can't refuse the job as the newbie group qualified for it rankwise so she's obligated by the rules of her job to provide the quest. Besides, SOMEBODY has to go after the Goblins and cull their numbers, especially with how fast they appear to reproduce before the humans have an army of Gobbos on their hands. They can't just ignore the Goblins and hope they go away.

Also weird watching people overanaylzing the rape scene and the goblins. They're a predatory race that sees humans as prey and livestock. What more to it is there? I mean honestly what do you want the characters to do? "Excuse me sir, are you a good Goblin or a bad Goblin?" *sigh* Be realistic people.