View Single Post
Old 2022-04-06, 08:56   Link #11132
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
I take it as AU because the technology doesn't match as far as I could remember.
In case Double Drive is canon, then why Exia Repair II, Exia Repair III and 007S jumping around budgeting and energy source problem when this kind of stuff already on test bed since Azadistan arc? No matter the placement in S1 timelines, you got this awkward "Does this means Ian forgot he developed something like this during (x) event".

Some Japanese audience joking that Exia is pretty much YuGiOh MC signature monster at this point.
A lot of variants. From canonical upgrade (00 and Qan-T), spin-offs (Avalanche and 007S), now with legacy support (Devise).

I kinda wanted this to be non-canon TBH, Astraea Type-X Finsternis (mysterious MS at the end) is freaking cool but it doesn't look like a MS you can put in canon timelines without retconning some details.
If you're going to talk about not using the technology, you might as well ask why Celestial Being didn't hijack a few Tau Drive and try to reverse engineer it into a GN Drive?
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote