View Single Post
Old 2010-07-09, 20:38   Link #3024
Sniesk
It's Hammertime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I asked you this question because you have already stated that you don't support shkanon.

The idea that someone died of some kind of natural cause or accident just in the middle of the game is extremely improbable.

The probability increases greatly if someone died before the start of the game. We know that's the case with Kinzo. If you think Kinzo was killed, then you are only left with the theory that Kanon died of some natural cause or accident before the start of the game. But that inevitably leads to shkanon.
I don't support "shkannon" as the theory that implies that one is disguising as the other. Battler sees one of them at a time in different occasion. But really, thinking that he cannot recognize the same person under a disguise of a different sex , given also the little time shkannon has to "change person", sounds really too stupid for me.
But i cannot deny the fact that something is definetly wrong with those two. To sum it up, i agree that there are MANY hints about them being... "strange", but i don't think they are the same person. It feels a bit too extreme...
To be honest i'm really confused about them, and i hope i'll get a better understanding when i read ep6 as given the game cover i assume they will have a central role in it.