View Single Post
Old 2010-12-18, 13:05   Link #5675
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

As I explained already on my twitter, the epitaph can be said to really be a representation of our own project.
That is to say, we aren't stuck on the seventh twilight.

You may wonder: did they just went overboard and got toasted (none shall be left alive)?
Actually, that may be the case, who knows. That is to say, even if we worked hard on it and the epitaph itself, there is a little paragraph that still is good news:
The golden land has been reached at last, and 4 treasures are bestowed (no doubt, the second one will be for Chronotrig, I promise ).

Anyway, without much ado, we will present you the first treasure to all of you.

Witch hunt is proud to announce that the patch for Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru, Episode 7 is available.
This patch covers completely Requiem of the golden witch.

You can grab the new patch on our website. Please check this link (build: version 3.3).

Important Note: Please remember that we have made some changes for the epitaph in order to make it solvable for the English community, now that the solution has been disclosed. Please be aware that due to its nature, we had to make sure the difficulty would be the "same" (as much as Japanese fans required English knowledge, English fans will require some Japanese knowledge to solve it on their own).

Last edited by Klashikari; 2010-12-18 at 13:32.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote